General terms and conditions for using the services provided through the use of the Website
The present General terms and conditions govern the relations between the Consumers/ Users of the Website and the owner of the Website, which arise in connection with and with regard to viewing the site, using the services provided by it as well as in case of concluding a sale/purchase agreement for a sale/purchase by electronic means.
The Website is owned by SIENA GLOBAL LTD, Company number 12180209, Address: 123 King Street Hammersmith, London, England, W6 9JG
These General terms and conditions apply to all purchases of Goods that are sold on this website. By placing an order on this website you agree to abide by them.
The Website reserves the right to change these General terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read them on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest General terms and conditions.
1. This website is operated by SIENA GLOBAL LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SIENA GLOBAL LTD. SIENA GLOBAL LTD. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the User, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our site or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by following these general terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
3. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to the website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
I. Definition of terms used in the text of the General terms and conditions:
Website: („website”) is a distinct place in the global internet network, accessible through its unified address (URL) as of Protocol HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources;
Information platform for online shopping: is a complete product allowing Consumers/ Users to access various information through hyperlinks to resources located on the server of the Owner or other servers beyond the control of the latter;
Consumer/User is a natural or legal person, who is interacting somehow with the information platform for online shopping;
Consumer’s /Username is a unique code of letters, numbers and signs, chosen by the Consumer/User by which they distinguishes themselves in his relations with the Supplier;
Password is a code of letters, numbers and symbols, which together with the Consumer’s /Username individualizes the user and which together with the Consumer’s /Username is used to access their Consumer’s /User’s profile;
Consumer’s /User’s profile is a specified part of the Website containing information about the Consumer/User provided by him/her upon registration and kept, used and processed by SIENA GLOBAL LTD, the Supplier, solely for the purposes under Art.4, para. 1, point 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act. The Consumer’s profile is accessible by entering Consumer’s /Username (email) and password. The Consumer’s /User’s profile allows the Consumer/User to view and edit their data, entered upon registration, at any time as well as to gives full access to all their purchase orders, provides the opportunity to refuse receiving messages with the purpose of information and promotion and others;
Price is the quoted for each item price of a good, representing the value for one item quoted in the corresponding currency;
Price – delivery is the price of the delivery of the ordered products;
The final price is the sum of the price of the chosen product/s and the delivery price;
Item is a specific type of good having its own identification and individualization.
Information platform for online shopping located in the internet address under the domain of the Website provides to Consumers/Users the opportunity for buying goods of the food supply and cosmetic type without requiring a registration of a User’s profile. If the Consumer/User is given the opportunity to register a profile, the latter needs to follow the steps listed below whereas if the Consumer/User refuses making a registration, the latter needs to follow only the steps concerning the order.
By using the information platform for online shopping the Consumer/User agrees that the Website might collect the following information:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows the Website to recognize the Consumer/User, his preferences and how the Consumer/User uses this website.
3. The IP address of the Consumer/User (this is the computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note the Consumer/User’s interest in the Website.
Any personal information we collect will be used in accordance with all applicable laws. The details we collect will be used solely for the purpose of:
1. Processing your order, maintaining guarantee records and providing after-sales service (we may pass your details to a third party in order to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. Carrying out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
3. Complying with legal requirements
The Website might use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as order processing, sorting data, monitoring how the Customer/User uses the Website and communicating in anyway with the Customer/User.
4. The Website would also like to inform the Consumer/User of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to the Consumer/User. The Consumer/User might be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or other means as the Website regards as appropriate, including new technology. If the Consumer/User does not wish to receive these communications, the Consumer/User may unsubscribe any time by notifying the Website via email with subject "No Marketing" or “Unsubscribe”, or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email sent by the Website or third parties connected with the Website.
III. Profile, Rights and obligations of the Consumer/User (registered and non-registered)
The rules under this section of the present General terms, shall apply to Consumer/User about whom it might be concluded that are Consumer/User based on the data provided upon concluding the sale/purchase agreement and upon registering in the information platform, pursuant to the Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 in respect of the distance contracts.
In the online platform, Consumer/User’s profiles can be created by both natural and legal persons. In order to create an active Consumer/User’s profile, the person is required to fill in a registration form available in the platform by providing a valid email address, full names, delivery address, telephone number and a password. The filled in form becomes an electronic document pursuant to Art. 3 of the EDESA, upon registration the Consumer/User expressly states that they accept the present General terms and under Art.3, para.2 of the EDESA the written form shall be considered complied with if an electronic document is compiled and both parties to the agreement are bound by them.
By registering in the platform, the Consumer/User confirms that the data provided in the registration form are correct and do not affect third parties’ rights and interests.
2. Rights and obligations of the Consumer/User
A. The Consumer/ User is responsible for all their actions resulting from using the site through their profiles, including concluded agreements and payments made. While using the online platform the Consumer/User shall avoid carrying out actions which are in breach of the legislation.
B. The Consumer/User undertakes to comply with the applicable laws as well as the present General terms and conditions.
C. The Consumer/User is not allowed to retrieve, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources uploaded on the Website, and is neither allowed to create their own database in an electronic or other form based on the information resources of the databases, located on the Website, without the express permission of SIENA GLOBAL LTD or connected third parties.
1. The prices of the Items offered through the platform for online shopping accessible through the domain of the Website constitute prices excluding delivery price. The delivery price is determined separately upon performing the order and is applied tot he shopping cart based on the customer's country.
2. The Consumers/User uses mainly the interface of the site of SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, for concluding sale/purchase agreements for the Items offered by the Supplier in the information platform for online shopping.
3. The Agreement between SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, and the Consumer/User constitutes the present General terms and conditions.
4. This Agreement is considered as being concluded as of the moment of filling in and confirming the registration form in the information platform by the Consumer/User for the respective order. The sale/purchase agreement is considered as being concluded as of the moment of the sale/purchase has been stated by the Consumer/User through the interface of the Website.
5. For the conclusion of the present Agreement as well as for the conclusion of the sale/purchase agreement, the Supplier notifies the Consumer/User in an appropriate way by electronic means, namely, by sending an e-mail to the electronic address from the registration from in case e-mail is provided.
6. SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Consumer/User and bears no responsibility in case the data provided by the Consumer/User is incorrect or misleading.
7. Steps to be followed by the Consumer/User so as to place and have a valid order:
- choosing an item by type and specification;
- adding in „basket”;
- registration – for a new User, or entering the system of the information platform – for already registered Users, or choosing an option without registration;
- choosing the payment method which will be mist convenient for the Consumer/User as well as the way in which the deliver will take place (by courier or others);
- after completing the above steps, the Consumer/User confirms the order again in the site and this act validates the order and has a binding effect to the parties.
8. Rules for an order: The Agreement concluded between the Consumer/User and the Website is a distant sale agreement under the terms of advanced and suspension payment. The ways and methods of payment are as follows:
- PayPal, by bank and credit cards
- upon delivery to a specified address;
- upon receiving at the office of the respective courier company or at the authorized office of the Website.
1. The Consumer/User has the right to choose whether the specified, ordered and prepaid (or with a suspension payment) by them Item to be delivered directly to an address indicated by them, to be delivered by courier or to be received personally at the office of SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier.
2. The delivery price is determined separately upon performing the order and is applied to the shopping cart based on the customer's country.
3. The Delivery Date is approximate only and time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by the Website in writing. The Items may be delivered by the Website in advance of the Delivery Date upon giving reasonable notice to the Consumer/User. Usually the Delivery Date is within 1-20 business days after the order confirmation depending on the shipping location of the customer.
1. SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any materials contained in the Website. All materials are intended for information only and do not constitute advice on the purchase of the respective Item.
2. SIENA GLOBAL LTDthe Supplier, does not guarantee the prices, and this prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
3. SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
4. SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, shall not be liable for the content of sites accessible through the hyperlinks published on the Website (references, links), pursuant to the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act.
6. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in materials published in the Website, along with its design, images and source code belong to the SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier or its advertisers, and are protected by the applicable national and international legislation in the field of the intellectual property.
7. The Consumer/User agrees while using the access provided through the internet based information platform:
- to comply with applicable legislation, with the present General terms and conditions and to behave in accordance with the principles of morality;
- not to transgress other persons′ material or immaterial rights, including intellectual property rights and to notify immediately SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, of each case of committed or detected trespassing;
- not to perform abusive actions within the meaning of the present General terms and conditions.
8. The Consumer/User is not allowed to retrieve, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and publicize in any other way the information resources uploaded on the Website, and is neither allowed to create their own database in an electronic or other form based on the information resources of the databases, located on the Website, without the express permission of SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier.
9. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
10. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
11. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
12. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
VII. Return Policy, Complaints and Claims
- General Return Policy
1. Return claims can be initiated by Consumer/User within 14 days of receipt of the Item in written form at email@example.com clearly stating the reason for return, name of the client, address, phone number, bank account details (Beneficiary name, SWIFT/BIC, IBAN, Bank name and address) for the refund and date of receiving the Item.
2. In order for the Website to make a refund, the Consumer/User is obliged to send back all the Items of the same type, bought with the same order (if more than one) with their full packaging within 14 days of the date of the claim. The Website will proceed with the refund only if all products from the same order are received back and only one of them is opened and used partially. In any other case refunds are not possible.
3. Consumer/User is responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a defective product or product that was damaged during initial shipping to the customer. The returning costs are entirely arranged by the Customer/User and are not a responsibility of the Website.
4. The Website will refund the Price of the Item less the Delivery Price to the provided bank account details within 7 days of the receipt of the returned Items.
5. The Website reserves the right to reject the refund claim of the Customer/User if it doesn't meet the 14 days deadline or the customer's dissatisfaction is a result of improper use of the Item.
6. The dispatch / claim of the products should be addressed to SIENA GLOBAL LTD and not to the manufacturer.
- Return Policy – Defective/Damaged Products Only
1. If you have a defective product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Defective products may only be exchanged within 14 days of purchase. To process your exchange, we will need your order number, description including photos), and any other information about your use of the product that may help us understand the potential defect.
3. If a product is determined to be defective due to a manufacturer error or defective materials, we will exchange the product as needed.
4. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your replacement product to reach you may vary.
5. Consumer has to inspect product when he/she receives it. Any damage from shipping must be reported to us within 14 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com. Include a description of the damages and pictures. This information is extremely helpful to us in making sure that our products are packaged and shipped properly. We will arrange for the damaged products to be replaced.
VIII. Commercial communication
By accepting the present General terms and conditions the Consumer/User agrees the Website or connected third parties to send them messages with the purpose of information and promotion with regards to the offers and promotions offered in the site.
IX. Applicable law
Any dispute concerning the effect of the present General Terms and conditions for using the site, or their breach, including disputes and disagreements concerning its validity, interpretation, termination, performance or breach of obligations of the parties shall be settled by the parties amicably. In the event of failure to reach agreement, the dispute shall be referred to the relevant competent court.
By placing an order on the Website the CONSUMER/USER/BUYER declare that they are aware of and fully agree with the General terms and conditions, undertaking to comply with them.
The present General terms and the Agreement between the Consumer/User and SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, shall be terminated in the following cases:
- upon dissolution or insolvency or bankruptcy оf either of the parties;
- upon mutual agreement by the Parties in writing;
- unilaterally with a prior notice by either of the parties in case of non-compliance with the obligations by the other party;
- in case it is objectively impossible for either of the parties to the agreement to fulfil itheir obligations;
- upon seizure and sealing of business premises and equipment by public authorities;
- in case of cancellation of the registration of the Consumer/User in the information platform for online shopping. In this case the concluded, but un executed sale/purchase agreement remain in for force and are subject to execution;
- in case of exercising the right for withdrawal under to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
Using this web portal by you constitutes acceptance of all terms, conditions and instructions.
The present General terms and conditions governing the relationship between SIENA GLOBAL LTD/ the Supplier, and its customers repeal all previous ones and enter into force as of the day of their publication, 19/09/2017.